Funded (free) Flu Vaccines
All individuals aged 65 years and older.
Individuals aged 6 months to 64 years who:
- have cardiovascular disease (ischaemic heart disease, congestive heart disease, rheumatic heart disease, congenital heart disease or cerebrovascular disease)
- have chronic respiratory disease (asthma if on regular preventive therapy; other chronic respiratory disease with impaired lung function)
- have diabetes
- have chronic renal disease
- have any cancer, excluding basal and squamous skin cancers if not invasive
- have other conditions (autoimmune disease, immunosuppression, HIV infection, transplant recipients, neuromuscular and central nervous system diseases, haemaglobinopathies, children on long-term aspirin)
- are pregnant
- are children aged under 5 years who have been hospitalised for respiratory illness or have a history of significant respiratory illness.