- Anyone born outside of NZ, will need to upload a copy of eligibility for funded healthcare (ie, Passport/Visa)
- All children under the age of 14 years must have one of their parents enrolled at Westgate Medical Centre.
- Australian Citizens must upload their passport and two ‘proof of living permanently in NZ’ documents (ie: rental agreement, power bill etc)
- Student and Visitor Visa holders are not eligible to enrol, unless under the age of 18 and they are a dependant of an eligible visa holder.
- All children under the age of 16 years must have an enrolment form signed by their parent.